31 January, 2009

Yahweh

" I Am Who Am". "I am Thy Holy And Eternal Father. I am Yahweh. I have been knocking at the doors of thy hearts. Wilt thou let me in? My child, know Me, Love Me, And Serve Me. Call me by the name, Father.. for I am truly your father. Turn away from sin .. turn away from all evil! Come back to Me. I will lavish you with my infinite graces. I will bless you all the days of your life. I will be with you forever. I will never leave you. I will constantly save you from all evil which may befall you. Come to Me, my child. I am A Good Father. I take care of my children very well. I will wipe away from you every tear. I will heal your very wounds. I will take away all your sorrow. Lift up to me all of your problems, all of your sufferings, all of your pain. I will take them all away. Do not be afraid. I know you very well. Need not hide anything from me. Come to me and I will accept you as my true son and daughter. Trust me .. I will never hurt you. Know that long ago even before you existed .. I have loved you. I love you till this very moment. I will love you eternally .. just follow my Son, Jesus. He will lead you to Me. Know me, I am your Father. Love Me for I have loved you first. Serve me, for thou art my son and my daughter. In return, you will be in the company of my innumerable holy angels, and saints in heaven, forever. Spread my message and many of your grave sins will be blotted out. I will no longer remember them. Tell everyone to call upon me with the Sweet Name Of Father. Know that my love for You is so great.Know that I am sending My Son, Jesus for mankind a second time. This time, He will descend in perfect glory and majesty. This time, He will reign on earth as your King. Only through Christ's return will there be peace on earth. Only through my Son's reign will goodness reign and abound on earth. Spread this Good News of My Son's Return. Many will be saved upon His Return. Know that My Love for Man Has No Limit. It has no boundaries. It has no end. And so, I end this message saying, "Come to me, my precious and beloved Child! Lo, I am your Father."
~ Y A H W E H ~

No comments:

Post a Comment